Am 31.05.2015 um 17:23 schrieb Gerard Meijssen:
> Hoi,
> Typically such items were created because the article about the award mentions
> them. So it is all a matter of perspective. When the award is leading, the
> information about an award winner is in the article on the award. Having all
> these awardees on the article is not so great, it is not what we do.

You mean the Wikipedia article references a Wikidata Item as an in-text link? Is
that done? I have never heard of that, and it seems like a violation of the "no
interwiki links in the article body" rule.

--
Daniel Kinzler
Senior Software Developer

Wikimedia Deutschland
Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.