And when you look at the discussion, you see that the message that
you are referring to said:

" If you have an item that says someone whon a nobel prize, but not
when or which, and also does *noit* have a label, that items is quite
useless; it'S impossible to tell which person it is even referring
to."

The only thing I can conclude is that you are against the removal of
items without a label because they probably do have a label. Which in
my opinion is UTTER BOLLOCKS.

To get back to