Time available and priorities of the devteam is something entirely
different :)

Just to add a thought and be complete, I must add that we focused the
discussion on bots, but that's missing
that there is not only bots but also manual and semi automated work (with
magnus' tools typically) involved : removing a statement can trigger a
constraint on symmetry, that another will resolve by re-adding the
statement you just removed. This might trigger community issue as well.