I tried this to know whether there was items who are both instance of a
subclass of human and intance of human, unfortunately the query timeouts :/
https://query.wikidata.org/#prefix%20wdt%3A%20%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.wikidata.org%2Fprop%2Fdirect%2F%3E%0Aprefix%20entity%3A%20%3Chttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.wikidata.org%2Fentity%2F%3E%0ASELECT%20%3Fitem%20WHERE%20{%0A%20%20%3Fitem%20wdt%3AP31%20%3Fsub0%20.%0A%20%20%3Fsub0%20%28wdt%3AP279%29*%20entity%3AQ5%20.%0A%20%20%3Fitem%20%28wdt%3AP279%29*%20%3Fsub0%20.%0A}