Nice tool!

To understand the statistics better.
If a claim has two sources, one wikipedia and one other, how does that show
up in the statistics?

The reason I'm wondering is because I would normally care if a claim is
sourced or not (but not by how many sources) and whether it is sourced by
only Wikipedias or anything else.

E.g.
1) a statment with 10 claims each sourced is "better" than one with 10
claims where one claim has 10 sources.
2) a statement with a wiki source + another source is "better" than on with
just a wiki source and just as "good" as one without the wiki source.

Also is wiki ref/source Wikipedia only or any Wikimedia project? Whilst
(last I checked) the others were only 70,000 refs compared to the 21
million from Wikipedia they might be significant for certain domains and
are just as "bad".

Cheers,
André