Hey,
Thanks for your feedback. That's exactly what I'm looking for.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 5:29 PM Paul Houle <ontolo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's a step in the right direction,  but it took a very long time to load
> on my computer.

 It's maybe related to labs recent issues. Now I get reasonable time:
http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/#!/eq1i3s/http://tools.wmflabs.org/wd-analyst/index.php

> After the initial load,  it was pretty peppy,  then I ran the default
> example that is grayed in but not active (I had to retype it)

I made some modifications that might help;

> Then I get the page that says "results are ready" and how cool they are,
>  then it takes me a while to figure out what I am looking at and finally
> realize it is a comparison of data quality metrics (which I think are all
> fact counts) between all of the P31 predicates and the Q5.

I made some changes so you can see things easier. I appreciate if you
suggest some words I put in the description;

> The use of the graphic on the first row complicated this for me.
>
> Please sugest something I write there for people :);

> There are a lot of broken links on this page too such as
>
> http://tools.wmflabs.org/wd-analyst/sitelink.php
> https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/P31

The property broken should be fixed by now and sitelink is broken because
It's not there yet. I'll make it very soon;