Hi!

> But now SPARQL is only returning 18,291 hits
>    http://tinyurl.com/zbqznun

I suspect this is a wrong SPARQL - that one returns properties and as
such can't return so many :) In any case, I've reloaded from older dump
which is not affected by the dump issue, so now the queries should be
back on track. The service is still about day or two behind Wikidata,
but should catch up soon. Please tell me if you still have missing data
(that wasn't updated in last 2 days) - please quote the query and the
data items you think are missing, that helps a lot when tracing issues.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@wikimedia.org