I think you are misunderstanding. I am not saying editing Wiki Markup on
Wikidata. Is that what you are describing?

I am talking about editing Wiki Markup on Wikipedia. I am expecting this
interface to be editable on Wikipedia, not having it force Wikipedia
editors to edit infoboxes on Wikipedia only in Wikidata.

*Erika Herzog*
Wikipedia *User:BrillLyle <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:BrillLyle>*