Hi Markus,

Great tool! I have a question, how do I find the items that contain
potential statements from the Primary Sources Tool to be added to WD?

I was expecting to find a list, or a "show random item with Primary Source
statements". Maybe I am not looking at the right place?

Thanks and regards,
David

Etiamsi omnes, ego non