Hi Marco,

On 27.12.2016 14:27, Marco Fossati wrote:
Hi Markus and thanks for this major SQID update.

On 12/16/16 13:32, Markus Kroetzsch wrote:
== Known issues ==

* Some statements cannot be rejected in Primary Sources. This problem
affects both SQID and the Wikidata gadget in the same way. It seems to
be a bug in the PS web service, which we hope will be fixed at some
point.
Just to track down this, could you please point me to the corresponding
phabricator issue?

I don't know if/where this is tracked so far. You can see the problem already on Q1 if you try to reject the strange "point in time" statements Primary Sources suggests there. The attempt to reject fails in both the PS gadget and in SQID, as far as I recall because PS says that the rejected statement's ID does not exist (in spite of the statement being suggested with this ID). That's all I know.

Best,

Markus

Please note that known bugs previously filed on GitHub have been
recently migrated to phabricator:
https://github.com/Wikidata/primarysources/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed
Thanks,

Marco