Hoi,
What I mean and what I say is that there has been noone willing to explain
why certain items are in there. When you ask questions it is seen as a
threat and consequently I find I am treated like one. The consequence is
that I do not care about the structure and totally ignore it. This is a
shame because on occasion I do expect this has an impact.
Thanks,
      GerardM