Hey Egon,

Thanks for letting us know about this Open Science meeting.

I'm interested in forming a team and currently I'm working with couple
of Open Source projects ranges from Machine Learning/AI, Natural
Language Processing and recently started with Deep Learning.
Apart from this I'm also doing few competitions on Kaggle :
https://www.kaggle.com/amitkumarjaiswal.

Please let me know how can I join/participate in this meeting.

Regards

Thank you
Amit Kumar Jaiswal

On 4/23/17, Egon Willighagen <egon.willigha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Wikidata community,
>
> on May 29 in Delft, The Netherlands, the first national meeting is
> planned for researchers (at a various stage of their career) about the
> Dutch National Plan Open Science. There will be a large session where
> organisations and individuals can present their experiences with Open
> Science...
>
> I will join the meeting and want to see Wikidata there, and plan to
> host a table about Wikidata in research... every since the joined
> H2020 funding application (which we didn't get), I have been using
> Wikidata for our interoperabilty work in various research projects...
>
> However, the more the merrier, and I'm hoping to co-host a Wikidata
> table at this meeting... who else is interested in teaming up and
> showing the Dutch research community how Wikidata can help them with
> their Open Science? My own work is in the area of the life sciences,
> but I know many others are using Wikidata for other research fields,
> and the meeting is for all research, not just the natural sciences...
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you,
>
> greetings Egon
>
> --
> E.L. Willighagen