Hi Egon,

Yaroslav is one of our (very active) users/admins/bureaucrats and a professor at TU Delft. Maybe he can join you?

Maarten

On 23-04-17 12:34, Egon Willighagen wrote:
Dear Amit,

you make me painfully aware of something I should have mentioned (my
apologies for haven forgotten that; still tired from the science march
yesterday): it is not primarily international Open Science meeting...
the context is really about how to implement this Dutch Plan Open
Science... so, I was planning to target researchers using Wikidata in
the local Dutch region... other sessions will be about Open Science in
the Dutch funding environment, etc.

That said: there is more information which will get more informative
over the next weeks here:

"Open Science: the National Plan and you" ->
https://www.openscience.nl/nationaal-plan

Your reply also makes me wonder if there is Mozilla Open Science
projects running in NL?

Egon

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 12:04 PM, AMIT KUMAR JAISWAL