At PIDapalooza 2018

   https://pidapalooza.org/

I discussed with a few people - not Wikidatans - how to document
Persistent (or Unique) Identifiers.

As an example, I created 'KoreaMed Unique Identifier':

   https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q47489994

How could we improve that? What additional properties might we need?
What properties already exist, that we could make use of?

Also, this query:

   http://tinyurl.com/y6wdrbhd

returns over 5000 instances/ subclasses of "unique identifier"
(Q6545185) but includes both /types/ of identifiers (like the example
above) and individual identifier values, like ".ar" as an internet TLD
(domain name itself - Q32635 - is a subclass, not an instance, of UID)
- how should we distinguish between the two classes?

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing