Hi Violeta,

Thanks for the information and sorry for my previous email which
wasn't very sensitive.

May I suggest that in the future, you send the program in the very
first email? There's definitely a chance I get interested in an event
if the program looks great, and I assume that's true for some other
people on that list too. On the contrary, discounts right from the
mail subject and links to click are 100% certain to raise eyebrows.
I've re-read the initial email in that thread, and I'd for sure have
the same initial reaction I've had the first time I've read it,
because it says absolutely nothing about Wikidata and its content is
very abstract.

Léa, thanks a lot for the explanations and the upstream work to filter
incoming emails. That might be too early to discuss this topic given
the low volume of such threads, but maybe at some point should we have
different mailing lists for events and for Wikidata itself. I'm
personally very interested in reading your weekly summaries and
in-depth discussions about Wikidata, but I'm not interested at all in
conferences and I've already had to unsubscribe from a bunch of
mailing lists (including wiki-research-l) only because of the volume
of call for papers and other registration deadlines.

Thanks and best regards,

--
Jérémie