Il giorno mar 4 set 2018 alle ore 15:08 Jérémie Roquet
<jroq...@arkanosis.net> ha scritto:

> Hi Violeta,
>
> Thanks for the information and sorry for my previous email which
> wasn't very sensitive.

This applies also to me.

> May I suggest that in the future, you send the program in the very
> first email? There's definitely a chance I get interested in an event
> if the program looks great, and I assume that's true for some other
> people on that list too.

This, or a brief note about why the programme should be of interest to
us, i.e. saying "there will be a day/session/whatever dedicated to
Wikidata" - even though I know that sometimes it's easier to do a
single mail, instead of several personalised e-mail.

Cheers,

--
Luca "Sannita" Martinelli
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:Sannita