This model is not good.

If you dump *all* such matches from whatever source into a single property, then you force people to use string-comparison filters if it is a particular source (eg schema.org) that they are interested in.

That may not be such a problem if you're only interested in incoming matches (eg matches *from* schema.org), but if you're going to want outgoing matches (matches *to* schema.org), it's tiresome and horribly inefficient.

Far better to have a dedicated external-id property for schema.org, which would avoid this; and if there are important concepts there that we don't have an item for on Wikidata, then create those items.

  -- James.