Comparing to something very similar, the user interface of structured
metadatas associated to a file in commons, it seems to be far less visible
and accessible. Considering the Wikidata datas are possibly used in the
article, Wikidata is not « any » other project.

However it’s true that we put links to the datas in the infoboxes
themselves and the « edit links » link in the interwiki section so this
might not be a real issue.