‫בתאריך יום ה׳, 8 באוג׳ 2019 ב-13:17 מאת ‪Federico Leva (Nemo)‬‏ <‪
nemow...@gmail.com‬‏>:‬

> Nice! The "tools" section of the sidebar is an unrelated mess to avoid
> (ah, from the task it looks like 2014 me agrees).
>
> The overall crowdedness of the sidebar has only got worse in the last
> few years, so there's still more to do in the future to make sure it's
> not just a cemetery of unused links.

Hear, hear.

In fact, since Wikidata is quite special and universal, the link to it
should probably have some kind of a special location. But moving it to
other projects is a good first step in that direction.