Hi!

> As part of our Wikidata Query Service setup, we maintain the namespace
> serving DCAT-AP (DCAT Application Profile) data[1]. (If you don't know
> what I'm talking about you can safely ignore the rest of the message).

Following up on this discussion and the feedback received, I have
decided to move dcatap namespace to separate endpoint -
https://dcatap.wmflabs.org/. I've updated the manual to reflect it[1].
The old setup is still working, but we'll be disabling updates, and
eventually also disable the namespace itself, so while it still be used
for now, if you plan to use it (logs suggest there's virtually no usage
now, but that can change of course) please use the endpoint above.

[1]
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikidata_Query_Service/User_Manual#DCAT-AP
--
Stas Malyshev