Le lun. 13 juil. 2020 à 21:22, Adam Sanchez <a.sanche...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I have 14T SSD  (RAID 0)
>
> Le lun. 13 juil. 2020 à 21:19, Amirouche Boubekki
> <amirouche.boube...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> >
> > Le lun. 13 juil. 2020 à 19:42, Adam Sanchez <a.sanche...@gmail.com> a écrit
> > :
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have to launch 2 million queries against a Wikidata instance.
> > > I have loaded Wikidata in Virtuoso 7 (512 RAM, 32 cores, SSD disks with
> > > RAID 0).
> > > The queries are simple, just 2 types.
> >
> > How much SSD in Gigabytes do you have?
> >
> > > select ?s ?p ?o {
> > > ?s ?p ?o.
> > > filter (?s = ?param)
> > > }

Can you confirm that the above query is the same as:

select ?p ?o {
  param ?p ?o
}

Where param is one of the two million params.

Also, did you investigate where the bottleneck is? Look into disk
usage and CPU load. glances [0] can provide that information.

Can you run the thread pool on another machine?

Some back of the envelope calculation 2 000 000 queries in 6 hours,
means your system achieve 10 milliseconds per query: AFAIK, that is
good.

[0] https://github.com/nicolargo/glances/