Hi Bodhisattwa,

See below.

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 1:41 PM Bodhisattwa Mandal
<bodhisattwa.rg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, is there any way to add info on existing tools?

I learned from Bryan yesterday that this is possible via toolsadmin
(Bryan helped with one of our tools yesterday via
https://toolsadmin.wikimedia.org/tools/id/wikinav for that particular
tool). Toolhub then updates the list of tools every hour and you
should see your tool in toolhub. I hope this helps.

And congratulations to all of you who have been involved in making
this launch and product happen. :)

Leila

> Regards,
> Bodhisattwa
>
> On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 at 19:53, Birgit Müller <bmuel...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Galder :-) - answers are below:
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 9:38 PM Galder Gonzalez Larrañaga
>> <galder...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks, Brigit, for this hub, it is great to have it! I have tried and
>>> can't find any way to look for tools that are not nominated as "Coolest
>>> Tool Award" besides looking for name. Is there a way for searching by
>>> categories?
>>

>> Today you can try searching for various keywords to find tools in the
>> catalog (i.e. "Wikidata", "image", "editor", "template" ...). We're
>> interested in adding support for the community to organize tools in
>> categories/based on use cases in the future. There are some notes from past
>> Design Research on that in the Data Model documentation. [0]
>>
>> Please feel welcome to comment on the talk page if you have further
>> questions or ideas! [1]
>>
>> Birgit
>>
>> [0] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Toolhub/Data_model#Tool_use_cases
>> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Toolhub