Hi David,

Glad to hear that you might be interested in them - I have them on my
machine at work - they are in MS Word, I believe.

We'll need to get them into wiki format (whether that's ODF and
WikiEducator's format or both, I'm not a techie but maybe both - so it's
useable and reusable). Then it will be available to you, and everyone!

A few links:

   - Here's Jim Hebden's bio:
   http://www.kamhigh.com/history/Jim%20Hebden.asp - He's a retired
   science teacher from Kamloops, BC
   - Here's some bumf on Jim (from the BC Science Teacher's Federation -
   we also got their permission to use the resources on WikiEd, since it was
   already hosted on their site).  -
   http://www.bcscta.ca/resources/hebden.htm
   - There's a pdf on the BCSTA site - which will give you some examples
   of what Jim donated to us....He sent us a ton of labs.... many that are not
   in this document -
   http://www.bcscta.ca/resources/HebdenEnrichingChemistryTeaching.pdf

Also, if you're able to use these, we could also make an announcement to
that effect - good publicity for everyone!

- Randy

--