Nice link Wayne. It is really good work but i know of services similar
to this one and equally good. Web conferencing is cool but there are
better alternatives out there with tested quick support. I would love
to know of better suggestions but my experience with online web
conferencing and webinars recommends Wiziq for online tutelage. It
works on flash (will have flex soon) and integrates online
presentations, white boards, voice, webcam and control transfers.
Pretty much like Elluminate without hassle though. Support is awesome,
service is cool and low bandwidth users can attend pretty good. I have
low bandwidth and i dont drop more than 5 seconds if at all. I am open
to suggestions though and would love to try out new things.

And yea, that website worked seamlessly on kubuntu. No problems at
all. No bugs