Globally this is OK. On a local scale this isn't so easy.
 To my mind - the free cultural works definition needs work. It needs to be
more morally neutral. It *could* be an important defining document, but as
it is, I feel I can't subscribe due to some of the moral tones in it. It may
have changed some since our big copyright debates from 2007.. so perhaps I
should check..