Hi Leigh,

My view is that  TQF need not necessarily mean replacing of NQFs,
where as we can further strengthen the NQFs by identifying learning
outcomes etc which would be internationally accepted and that could
naturally establish healthy bonds between TQF and NQFs. Here TQF will
function as a meta-data model.

Moreover, in education, every thing is connected, but the connections
may be some times very complex and may not be easily understandable by
learners, teachers and other stakeholders especially the labour
market. Therefore, I think, one of the major tasks of Educators
involved in TQF is to streamline these connections regularly to ensure
that they are connected in most systematic/logical way.  Possibly you
can talk more facts about it from OP experience.

In fact, this kind of a protocol is already in practice as part of
Transnational or Borderless Education being promoted by many
internationally accepted academic bodies/institutions and even
business firms as well.

Anil