Hi All,

I think that there are multiple motivations as to why one might want to
consider developing a glossary.

That being said, it's high time that we had a place where some of the terms
used (er, thrown around) in WikiEducator, have a place for 'definition'.

http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiEducator/Glossary

As we go merrily along (er, lurch and fall), perhaps these definitions can
be inserted into this new home....

- Randy

--
Randy Fisher