Hi Nellie --

No worries :-). I've made a humble start describing the following terms:

Values (http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiEducator/Glossary/V ) and
Free content (http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiEducator/Glossary/F )

Still very much work in progress and WE still have lots of work to do.

If you have any suggestions for concepts which you feel should be
included in the glossary --- just add them under the appropriate letter.
You'll see an example of the syntax for adding concepts here:

http://www.wikieducator.org/index.php?title=WikiEducator/Glossary/F&action=edit

I think the WE glossary resource will be a valuable resource --- it's
certainly going to save me a lot of time when responding to all the
email queries I get on a daily basis. Pretty soon I'll be able to point
folk to a link on the site and become more productive :-).