Maria,
I recently visited your website http://www.naturalmath.com where I
found this lovely page: http://www.naturalmath.com/multpics/index.php

I guess I've got your idea concerning to link math concepts to nature
and culture.
Please see http://www.wikieducator.org/MathGloss/A/Angle and post your
comments.

For more info about the aims of the project, please visit
http://www.wikieducator.org/MathGloss

By the way, if you have some free time, please join the project. I am
certain you have excellent ideas.
Warm wishes
Gladys Gahona
http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Chela5808