Hi there,

I just happened across your comment.  The answer to your question is
'yes' nibipedia CAN talk to other wiki's and databases.  We have just
added Amazon book nibs and are considering the next databases to
connect.  We are also looking for more educators for our beta group.
Thos educators will be able to add videos they like from Youtube to a
nibipedia playlist.

Troy