Can nibipedia take Blip.tv as well? The reason I ask is because Blip.tv (and
others) support Creative Commons licensing.

Also, can nibipedia facilitate the download of a video for offline viewing?
SImilar to software like Miro etc... we really need these two features.

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 4:12 AM, Troy Peterson (Nibipedia.com) <
troyapeter...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I just happened across your comment.  The answer to your question is
> 'yes' nibipedia CAN talk to other wiki's and databases.  We have just
> added Amazon book nibs and are considering the next databases to
> connect.  We are also looking for more educators for our beta group.
> Thos educators will be able to add videos they like from Youtube to a
> nibipedia playlist.
>
> Troy
>
> On Jan 18, 7:35 pm, "Maria Droujkova" <droujk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > A seemingly happy marriage between Youtube and Wikipedia:
> http://www.nibipedia.com
> >
> > Can it easily talk to other wikis? Hmmm, interesting possibilities,
> > don't you think?
> >
> > --
> > Cheers,
> > MariaD
> >
> > Make math your own, to make your own math.
> >
> > http://www.naturalmath.comsocial math
> sitehttp://www.phenixsolutions.comempowering our innovations

Leigh Blackall
+64(0)21736539