Thanks Nellie

It is interesting to see the range of environments that work for us as
individuals and for our roles as instructors, facilitators, formal
learners and informal learners.

You are in a unique situation where you and your students are
comfortable and confident enough to be working "without a safety net"
- out in the public space.

Many faculty - not the early adopters we see here in WE groups and in
CCK08 and FOC08, but most of the the other instructors at school are
still getting used to the idea that they can learn as member of a
small cohort in a walled garden. We are all making progress - just not
at the same pace. :o)

..Valerie