Hi Nellie

I'm taking a page from your book :o)
Promote, promote, promote.

At the outset, the intention was to encourage WikiEducators to
participate in an informal but somewhat structured series of
discussions that covered the topics in a faculty development course
that we offer at school. Using Moodle provides a structure for the
discussions that works for most people. Wayne had kindly set up the
course, so it is under the WE umbrella which is important. The
discussion can live on indefinitely, as a resource as well as an
event.

I had some questions about how big a viewing population was necessary
before this works. So far the answer is "bigger than the WikiEducator
groups distribution".

My thanks to everyone who has signed up and participated. I have
really appreciated and enjoyed the comments. Please note that I don't
reply to all the posts - in hopes that others will contribute. I want
to be the facilitator, not the authority figure.

So I plan to see this through to the end of the seven principles. I
would appreciate any and all participation.

Thanks
..Valerie