Hello Peter,

Thanks for the offer, it's definitely appreciated and I'll certainly keep
you in mind when I start exploration. If you want to do some 'background
reading' of the existing state of affairs, it would be worth downloading the
relevent eclipse
plugins<http://dev.eclipse.org/blogs/wayne/2009/01/20/eclipse-slideshow/>to
experiment with.

Thanks again,