Declan,

My best wishes for the rest of the year. I am happy I have had the privilege
to meet you, hope sincerely  we can develop the biology-math link on your
next WikiEd season :-)

Could "too far away" be *Latitude*: North 21° 02.091 *Longitude*: West 086°
53.212 ... more or less?
Cheers

--
Gladys Gahona
Private Teacher (Math, Physics, Chemistry) Secondary & Tertiary grades.