David,
Have a wonderful vacation. I totally agree with you about having
members reflect. My WE students have been doing that but I never
thought of adding it as a category. Thank you for coming up with the
idea.
Warm wishes,
Nellie Deutsch
Doctoral Student
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction

You are invited to join educators for a free 5-day online workshop on
how to integrate technology into the classroom and collaborate with
educators around the world:
http://www.wikieducator.org/EL4C25/Register