> Please let me know if you require any help for developing any biology
> course. I am always there.
>
> Sarita
> Kumarhttp://wikieducator.org/User:Saritasanjay<http://wikieducator.org/India>

Hi Sarita,

You can certainly help!  Thanks for sharing my excitement.  I set up a
placeholder with some suggestions.  As I develop my course materials I
will link them from this site: http://www.wikieducator.org/Darwinius

Others are welcome to improve what I post, and I certainly hope to use
whatever other biologists develop.  We need tech help (usually not in
short supply) to make this project be a good model for other
collaborations and more importantly to increase usability.

Anil, and Sarita, thank you both for your interest.  Let's see who
else we can recruit!  This may well keep me in WE in my off season.
Good night,
Declan