Peter and team,

An excellent choice --- Phil is an inspiration to our community and we have
much to learn from Phil's dedication and commitment to social change.

Well done Phil --- you deserve the accolade and I look forward to learning
more about community empowerment from your WE interventions!

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director,