Phil, you are an inspiration to us all. Well deserved, congratulations!
Warmest,
Patricia

-----Original Message-----
From: wikieducator@googlegroups.com
[mailto:wikieduca...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Peter
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 2:12 AM
To: WikiEducator
Subject: [WikiEducator] June's UPE is Phil Bartle

When I first came across Phils' work I couldn't help but have a big
smile on my face. I like his tag line of "No rest for the wikied". I
know of a saying "No rest for the wicked." I wonder how these two
relate ;) As I further explored Phils' work I was encouraged by his
works in making WikiEducator available in four languages (English,
Spanish, Portugese & French). He may not be doing the translation
himself, yet he is making things happen. Also, take a look around all
of Phils' profile sub-pages so much great work in bring references and
resources together. It is with great pleasure to award Phil Bartle
(http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Philbartle) the June 2009 featured
user page. Congratulations, Phil.