Dear all,

While we discuss the future strategies for WikiEducator we may also maintain
the http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:Current_events page regularly
updated. I propose any activities /events that are important to WikiEducator
Community may be listed there. For the time being a simple system of listing
events under sessions named with the dates is introduced. As we progress the
community is free to develop a full-fledged Current events page as seen on
Wikipedia.

The basic thing that link people in a community is the general understanding
on what is happening. Now a day, in our WE community a lot of wonderful
things are happening. Though we have opened a channel for communications and
discussions through Google groups, it is not that much effective so far in
reporting current events and organizing such information for future
reference. Where as an exclusive Current events page can serve this purpose.

Therefore I would like to appeal the community to start updating
http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:Current_events page and also those
who would like to moderate the page for the WE community may list their
names and link the user pages on
http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:Current_events/moderators and start
your work.

--