Dear all,

I think that the he events could be:

*Workshops related to WikiEducator
*Training Programmes related to WikiEducator
*Talks related to WikiEducator
*Meetings/conferences in your organization or locality where
WikiEducator will be presented or discussed
*Publishing of features on Main/Country/Project pages
*Comments being made by prominent personalities on WikiEducator
*Appearance of media reports relating to WikiEducator
*Opening of new projects on WikiEducator
*Important turning points related to existing projects
*News regarding adoption of OER from WikiEducator by Institutions/
Academic bodies
*Content donations being received by WikiEducator
*Important announcements related to WikiEducator
*News about important accomplishments/achievements of WikiEducator
community members

Let us discuss and start updating
http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:Current_eventspage
page.