Nellie,

I've cleaned up the page
<http://www.wikieducator.org/Wikieducator:Style_guide/Proposed_guidelines/Spelling>,

and reworded a couple things.  Have I kept it in alignment with your
original intent?

Don't get down on yourself for having trouble with the boilerplate.  In
fact, you've helped me to think up a way to make it easier to use!  Take
a look to see how I've edited it, and please tell me if you have other
suggestions.

I think I'm in agreement that we wouldn't necessarily want to restrict
all members to a specific regional spelling choice, but that it should
be consistent throughout the resource/page.  I'm beginning to think we
may need to implement a hidden template that makes certain style
declarations such as which regional spelling choice the document should
adhere to (to aid in situations like Aus. v Brit.) and the opt out
choice we're providing in the policy.

Jesse

Http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Jesse_Groppi
Skype: jesse.groppi