I like the idea of not mixing spelling conventions within the same document.

- Randy

--
Best regards,

Randy

PS. Here's a link to some info about me:
http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Randyfisher

________________
Randy Fisher  MA, OMD

* Change Management, Learning & Performance
* Stakeholder Engagement, Virtual Collaboration & Communities of Practice
* Organization Design & Development
* Coaching & Facilitation
* E-Learning

+ 1 604.684.2275 (Pacific Time)
  wikira...@gmail.com

http://www.wikieducator.org - Member, WikiEducator Community Council

Skype: wikirandy

"Open Education is a Sustainable & Renewable Resource.