10-09-11
  Dear Patricia Madam,
   It is amazing that there are 90 participants and majority of them are
from India and African countries. It is a good sign that the developing
countries have taken the OER seriously. I have already written to some of my
friends to join WE workshop. Some of them may join soon.
Warm Regards
KSR

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Patricia Schlicht <
patri...@oerfoundation.org> wrote:

> Wow, good initiative, Sebastian. Did you see, lots of people have signed up
> for our L4C workshop starting Sep 21, as of yesterday, 90 people in 30
> countries. This is amazing and what I had hoped for. Hope more will come in.
> I'll write soon to pull us facilitators together.
> Warm wishes
> Patricia
>
> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:54 PM, Sebastian Panakal <
> sebastianpana...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Patticia,
>>
>> I am planning a Pre-Workshop Face to Face Seminar for teachers / learners
>> here at Cochin, Kerala, India - an awareness campaign followed by enrollment
>> to eL4C next week. Shall keep you posted.
>>
>> Sincerely
>> Sebastian Panakal
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 12:14 AM, Patricia Schlicht <
>> patri...@oerfoundation.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I can only reciprocate this feeling, Gita and also thank you to you for
>>> offering to help as well. Today we are looking at almost 70 participants and
>>> counting. Thank you all for spreading the word!
>>> Warmest