Congratulations to Alejandra Guajardo :-).

Speaking of minority and endangered languages, it would be great if
speakers would share something of their language and culture under
this topic:

http://wikieducator.org/Language_Learning/Curriculi

Here is an example which may be used as an example to follow (be sure
to re-contextualise everything to reflect the associated culture):

http://wikieducator.org/Oshikwanyama

Have fun doing it :-)

Kim