16-11-11
  Dear Balkis madam,
     Greetings. Myself Dr. K.S.Ramakrishnan, Assistant Professor, School of
Education, Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai. I was a co-facilitator at
the recently held WE workshop. I have some good idea about WE and WE
editing skills. Your endeavour to give a introductory class is really most
welcome. If you wish, I extend my willingness to be a presenter. But, I do
not know how to present through Wiziq. If you briefly introduce how to give
presentation through Wiziq and the necessary hardware and software for that
purpose, I may help you as a co-presenter. Expecting for your kind reply.
With Regards
K.S.Ramakrishnan
9841547264
drk...@gmail.com