Dear K.S.Ramakrishnan ,

                           It would be so kind of you if you could
reply early about the kind of presentation you would like. This is the
link to the class and hope you would be there to be a co presenter
http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/645493-learn-how-to-become-a-wikieducator
.The first step is to join the class .Hope you would join the session
.
                 A co facilitator Mr Sebastian Panackal has told me
that he would try to attend the session . I hope your presence  will
add much more expertise to the session as you all are seasoned members
of the WE family .I will be providing you the necessary audio and
writing controls of the class .
               I'm  looking forward to joining you in presenting this class.
Kind regards
Balqis