hey Alex , I guess you did not follow previous discussion we had here
beffore , it is okay, let me explain this to u again

在 2012年2月6日 下午6:12,Alex P.Real <alex.pr...@gmail.com>写道:

> Hi Leo,
>
> What is the expected outcome & length of the programme? What are the
> specific goals participants should achieve? Why & what for will you be
> assessing (formative, summative, etc.)? Are the 400 divided into several
> classes/groups? Why have you decided to divide them into fours (& not 5 or
> 10) for the group assessment? What kind of task(s) & why do you have in
> mind? Why 2 tasks, 1 group & 1 individual?

==> yes 400 divided into a class about 40 teachers , bacially it is a
compentency based assessment , we had about 12 compencies to assess for
those 400 teachers , however , i decided to make another 2 big assignments
for those 400 teachers,  4 teacher will live in a dorm which makes them
easier to talk to each other, but if you have a better idea of grouping , i
am here to listen

2 tasks , the group one is i will ask each group pick up one area they are
interered in , for example , game-based learning , or school-commuity
collaboration , all education related topics for them to search on line or
read books and finally to give a presentation on what they have found ,
this task is more on theory side .

the second task which is individual task , i will prefer them work alone on
their choosen area to teach a demo class without actual students around ,
or you can call it fake teaching , so this time they can actually apply
what they have learned throughtout semster into the actual practices , they
don't have to teach a very serous unit of textbook , it could be just game
or a teachble concept from daily life, however i have too many students ,
but limited time , so i canot invite all 400 students to come to stage to
give a 15 mins of demo teaching , but i need to give them an individual
assessment since this is a individual task different from first one .

any thoughts ?

leo take care