Hi Anil,

It would be great if you could add a succinct summary of the initiative as
well as the objectives your team identified.

This is coming together rather nicely :-)

Wayne

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Anil Prasad <aplett...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Patricia,
>
> Congratulations! You have created a wonderful node on WikiEducator for our
> initiative! Thanks a lot!
>
> Now our friends can edit the page
> http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator_Community_College/Community_poll
> and add their nominations till the close of their business on 10 May 2012.
>
> Warm regards
>
> Anil
> http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Anil_Prasad
> http://www.apletters.blogspot.com
>
> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:30 AM, Patricia Schlicht <
> patricia.schli...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Friends,
>>
>> We have finalised the website which hosts the proposal for the
>> establishment of the WikiEducator Community College including a
>> "Community Poll" tab which lists all submitted naming convention
>> proposals for a voting process in due course.
>>
>> Please add your suggestions until May 10, 2012. We will thereafter
>> insert a voting poll that allows you to choose which of the names
>> suggested is your favorite name for the idea suggested by Anil.
>>
>> http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator_Community_College
>>
>> Warm wishes
>> Patricia
>>
>> http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Pschlicht
>>
>> --

>  --

Wayne Mackintosh <http://wikieducator.org/User:Mackiwg>, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation <http://www.oerfoundation.org>
Director, International Centre for Open Education, Otago Polytechnic
Commonwealth of Learning Chair in OER, Otago Polytechnic
Founder and elected Community Council Member,
WikiEducator<http://www.wikieducator.org>
Mobile +64 21 2436 380
Skype: WGMNZ1
Twitter <http://twitter.com/#%21/Mackiwg> |