Dear friends,

This is a gentle reminder. Nominations for a name for the proposed
WikiEductor community college can be submitted till the closing of
 business on 10 May, 2012 in your time zone.  The nominations can either be
added directly on the WikiEducator Community college poll page at
http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator_Community_College/Community_poll by
editing the section ‘List of Nominations’ or as reply to this mail. The
community poll will be activated once nominations are closed. We are
planning to have the final decision on the name by May 15, 2012.

Draft  Overview and Objectives of the proposed community college can be
seen at http://wikieducator.org/WikiEducator_Community_College Your
comments on this will also be highly appreciated.

Warm regards

Anil
http://www.wikieducator.org/User:Anil_Prasad
http://www.apletters.blogspot.com